Sunday, March 27, 2011

Winter will not quit

We had another busy week last week, in fact, it REALLY wore us out.  We were going both directions with so many different things last week that we were never all together at once.  When we got home at night, we were all so tired that all we really wanted to do was go to bed.  That was not so bad, I guess, I suppose we are used to it by now.  I think what really is bothering me is the weather.  Cold, Grey, wet, windy, dark, and still snowing off and on!  I have talked to a lot of my patients, and they all feel the same way I do.  This winter more than any other, has really wore me out.  It has been long and full of snow.  I guess I am just ready to get to mowing the lawn, getting the house sold, and moving on with the next chapter in our lives.  So much of our life is unsettled right now.  We try to keep it as stable as we can, and for the most part, we are doing good, we just know how much things will have to change before we truly will feel settled again.
On another note, I am going to coach Chads baseball team in Rexburg this summer.  He has a tryout on Wednesday, then we will draft all of the new kids into the existing teams.  I think it will be fun to watch and he is looking forward to it.  Kace is going to try T-ball, he will also double as my bat boy and mascot.  He is such a funny little guy.  I hope I have another father that will want to help out with practices.  The girls are still busy with volleyball each weekend, and Mataia had her first track meet last week.  She was one of only two freshman to make the girls varsity track team.  We are very proud of her for that.  Funny though, there are a lot of little freshman girls that are not too happy about that, but Taia does not see it at all.  My opinion...get better and beat her, or get over it!  Just a dads point of view.  Got to go to town, Hali and Morgan are playing the violin and piano at a fireside tonight.  I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment