Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MY VIEW OF LIFE

Now, for some reason, my lovely wife has a few blogs that she has been keeping up.  I, however, have been content to just stalk her and make sure she applies the right amount of love and appreciation to me that  she should.  I have finally taken a minute to start my own blog.  I know it will probably just mirror a lot of what Hali already says, but it will be through my eyes, which she says thankfully there are only one pair of them out there.  This is because one of me is plenty.  Most of you who know me can appreciate that statement.  I am sure there will be many who do not like me, nor care for me, so this blog will just give them more ammunition.  I guess that is life.  This is going to be a fun little project.  I hope I can do it justice and provide fair and unbiased information that reflects our life.  It is our life, and as crazy as it is, it is a blast.  Hopefully I can entertain us all with some of the things that happen in "RODERICK NATION".

No comments:

Post a Comment