Thursday, March 10, 2011

POLE VAULTING AND WRESTLING


In the last few days we have continued with the busy!  Mataia had track practice a few days ago and she was practicing her pole vault.  Notice the 2" of fresh Idaho powder.  It was cold, but she learned a lot and got some practice on the track before her first meet next week.  Should be fun to watch.



Now tonight we had wrestling practice with the boys.  I have to admit, that I am a bit partial to this sport of stress, strain and work.  My boys are still a bit behind when it comes to excitement for the sport though.  They are cute, they are fun, they are just like there dad!  My cute wife likes to tell me that they are just like me when they are bad, so what can I say.  Chad is on my left, Kace is on the right,  what fun they are.



Like I said this morning, today is Hali's birthday, she is awesome!  Somebody called the radio station and told them it was her birthday, and told them that "RODERICKS RULE!"  I honestly do not know who did it, but it was dang funny.  I love her more now than ever before, I am a lucky guy.  Time for some salsa chicken.  I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment