Sunday, March 6, 2011

TO BOISE AND BACK

This weekend we went over to Boise to watch the Boys State Basketball Championships.  It was so much fun.  We took the girls, one of their friends, and my nephew Foster, and had a blast.  We laughed more this weekend than we have in a long time. Foster acted like he was from Spain and was always saying "In Spain we do this, and in Spain we do that."  It was a running comedy.  Hali...she seemed to just be saying everything that was on her mind at the time, sometimes not exactly what I was expecting to hear, but way funny!  Taia and Morgan got along great, it was fun to see them enjoy each other.  I know it is hard to be nice to each other all the time, but these two are always laughing.  Morgan has this laugh that is funny, when she laughs it makes me want to laugh even more.  I love her for that.  We ate a lot of good food, stayed at a nice hotel, went swimming and just played.  I realize how lucky I am to be a Dad and a husband.  My kids are so much fun, my wife is my best friend, and life is good!  Oh, yeah, Madison won the state championship.  Great fun to watch, but all the real joy for me was to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment