Thursday, March 17, 2011

NCAA MADNESS

Today is a fun day.  College basketball, which I really do not follow much during the year, started their end of the season national tournament.  It is so fun to watch, because they are all good, and at any time, any one of them could win.  Of course, I am  cheering for BYU, and the fighting Fredetts!  They beat Wofford, now on to the round of 32.  My boys just had a wrestling tournament and they both got second.  Not bad, I am proud of them, it is fun for this old wrestler to watch the next generation try it out.  The girls are doing volleyball this weekend, both in different directions on the map, sheesh.  Mataia's track meet got cancelled on wednesday, so no pole vault results to report, but her vaulting coach just got 6th in the nation at the Indoor National Championships at Texas A&M, so we think she is in pretty good hands there.  Life is great here, I am tired from all the things we do.  OK, I just saw the commercial for Old Spice where the guy says, 'look at me, now look at you, now look at me, now you, now me...that is so funny!'  The picture is of a contraption Chad made to plow the melting snow around here.  He has much more fun riding his bike and scooter than actually shoveling, what a smart little man!  He gets his smarts from his mom I am sure. We are very ready for the snow to melt and be gone.  I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment